Happy new year to all our followers. We wanted to say Thank you to each of you that reads our blog and watches our videos.
We find that years are a bit like Star Trek Movies. The even numbered ones always work out better. But we love the odd numbered ones too and are grateful to have them. We have had the most incredible year and it’s going to be hard to top but we have a Betazoid sense that 2013 is going to be better.
Our personal highlights have been:
Reporting from our first convention and making the ‘How to Survive a Star Trek Convention’ guides.
- Our first interviews with Star Trek actors, Chase Masterson and Jeri Ryan.
- Destination Star Trek London, meeting many of our followers, talking to William Shatner and partying the night away with our friends from Trek Mate.
- Attending the IMAX preview of Star Trek into Darkness and talking to Benedict Cumberbatch and Alice Eve about their role
Our highest viewed Blog posts have been similar. The top three are:
- Trekkie Girls at Star Trek into Darkness exclusive Preview – This includes our interviews with Cumberbatch and Eve and is our top viewed post and video even though it was only uploaded two weeks ago.
- Chase and All that Jazz – Our interview with Chase Masterson plus a sample of her new album.
- Looking for par’Mach – a surprising third entry. This was a valentines special, making unlikely but logical love matches throughout the space time continuum.
Whilst it’s nice to reflect back, we are all about looking forward and we have some fun things planned for 2013. Expect to see a lot more from us. We are working on some new features for our Trekkie Girls episodes as well as planning some epic away missions.
We’d love to hear your feedback on what you like, don’t like and what you’d like to see more of.
Thanks again and happy new year to all that dwell on Earth. Prepare to party…Klingon Style!!
Carole and Sam x